- butty is a controversial one which means different things in different parts of the country (like for me a bacon butty would mean bacon in a burger bun, not a sandwich) - you can definitely use sandwich and I would stick to it for safety
- you can still say cupcake, hungry and dessert and be perfectly British
- cozzy is short for swimming costume, which is what I’d actually say
- I’ve never heard a scarf being called a muffler
- You can use all of the “American” insults here and still remain British-sounding apart from jerk because no one says jerk. Some of those “British” insults sound a bit silly to me (please don’t call someone a plonker dear lord).
- Don’t ever say cheerio unless you want to sound like a twat
You’re bad at grammar? *pats u on shoulder* their, they’re, there.
Favorite scene of scrubs by far
wish i was witty and cute but instead im sarcastic and annoying